How would you like to experience joy, freedom and peace? Many of us just keep going, not realising that within our grasp are the feelings we want to experience, the life we want to be involved in. If you are feeling any of the above, I can help you move through it as easily and painlessly as possible. No going over traumatic memories, just gently and rapidly beginning to feel how you want to feel.
Is this you?
- Do you consider yourself to be OK, strong, coping?
- Are you ‘stuck’, confused, maybe unhappy with the way some things are right now?
- Do you tell yourself to ‘get over it’, ‘everything is OK’, ‘you shouldn’t feel like this’ and yet you keep feeling like that, maybe not even knowing why?
- Are you sensitive – maybe even been called ‘over-sensitive’ at times?
- Do you worry about how you’re going to cope, what if this or that happens?
- Do you feel as though you are just about coping sometimes?
- Do you feel on the outside, out of control, judged, unsure?
- Is something on your mind and has been for a while now?
- Are your friends and family bored with hearing about it and just want you to ‘get over it’, ‘ it’s in the past’ ‘get a life’?
- Are you struggling with a relationship right now be it with a colleague, your primary relationship, children, friends, family?
- Is there an area of your life where you are full of fear – so much so that to even do something about it, even acknowledge the fear, would make it too close and too scary?
- Do you suffer from a phobia (irrational fear) that holds you back?, ie fear of flying?
- Are you suffering from grief and feel that you will never get over the loss?
- Does a part of you believe that you ‘shouldn’t’ get over the loss?
- Are you in physical pain and your doctors can’t do any more for you?
- Do you worry about money even though on some level, you know it’s OK?
- Has something happened which is the defining moment for this state of affairs?
- Are you on a path of self-development and simply curious?
- Are you ready to start concentrating on the rest of your life rather than feeling ‘stuck’?
- Are you anxious about something that is going to happen? Ie. Giving Birth, giving a presentation or an important interview coming up?
- Do some of the above resonate with you?
Whatever has happened, everything that has happened, is buried in your unconscious mind – it knows it and reminds you through emotions, physical discomfort, patterns of behaviour, automatic thinking, beliefs and rules you have made for yourself at different points in your life. Believe it or not, YOU set your subconscious up to respond as it does and you had your reasons (which are often to do with protection from getting hurt coupled with the beliefs of family, parents, friends, co-workers which you may have taken on as your own). We live on our past experiences as a general rule. So, that knot in your stomach you always get when you are anxious, or the panic attacks when you have no idea what there is to panic about are often physical manifestations from your unconscious mind, put there to alert you. You don’t need them – they don’t protect you from getting hurt, or alert you – you still get hurt – they are simply uncomfortable!
In order to move forwards, we need to let go of emotions around painful memories. We all have painful memories, and these emotions have been crucial in setting up the way we live our lives now. It is not necessary to relive painful events in order to heal – in fact it is downright unnecessary. This is where I come in.
My clients are often able to reduce or completely come off medication (under medical supervision) and they usually feel immediate relief from whatever is bothering them. I work either face to face, over the phone or via skype with clients all over the world. Feel free to email me to find out more.