Penny Waite is an Adv Level 3 AAMET Practitioner, Master Trainer and Supervisor based in St Margaret’s, a village situated between Richmond and Twickenham in SW London
Who is Supervision for?
As a requirement of AAMET, any EFT practitioner of Level 2 and above who is seeing clients is required to complete 12 hours of mentoring yearly in a group, or 6 hours individual mentoring.
Why attend Supervision?
Supervision/mentoring is an important resource in being an effective therapist. Through mentoring, we hear how other therapists respond to different client situations; we learn new ways of addressing both our own and our clients issues; we get to improve our work.
What will I gain?
- An opportunity to brainstorm difficult client issues
- Hear and learn about new developments in EFT
- Work on your own personal issues
- An opportunity to give a demonstration as client or therapist
- An opportunity to meet other EFTers
- An opportunity to improve our work
- An opportunity to discuss the business aspects of working as an EFT Practitioner
Investment for 4-hour Supervision group: £75
Please contact me for dates. Pay by Paypal or contact me if you would like to send a cheque or BAC’s transfer