This two-day Level 2 Training really begins to hone into the nitty gritty of working with Emotional Freedom techniques. This is where the creativity and artistry can begin to shine. Each person applies EFT in their own particular way within set boundaries and this course gives you an opportunity to start to appreciate your style and learn so many more techniques.
Criteria for successful certification:
- 2 days training.
- 5 case studies, one relating to how EFT has helped the candidate.
- Minimum 6 hours Group Supervision.
Who is it for?
Anyone who has attended a Level 1 EFT course or is interested in taking their Personal and Spiritual Development to the next level.
Why attend this training course?
- It is AAMET registered. This means it is of the highest possible standard.
- You will get an opportunity to really begin to master the art.
- Penny has worked with a wealth of clients covering a broad range of issues and is highly experienced in delivering trainings.
- The trainings are kept deliberately small in order to create an opportunity for everyone to have one on one attention from Penny
- This is a hands-on practical course offering the opportunity for experience in a supervised environment.
- It’s learning in an environment of respect and laughter
- Principles from the Palace of Possibilities
- Extra tapping points and exercises
- The Gentle techniques
- Working with Physical issues
- Getting more specific
- Working over the telephone and skype
- Delivering EFT to groups
- Attendees for level 2 must have completed Level 1.
INVESTMENT: £300 for the 2-day training, £75 for group supervision or £45 for individual supervision, £50 marking 5 case studies. Total: from £425
LOCATION: All trainings start at 10am and finish at 5pm and are usually held in St Margaret’s which is situated between Twickenham and Richmond-Upon-Thames in South West London, has excellent transport links, is a few minutes walk from St Margaret’s Station and has good parking facilities.
DATE AND TIMES: Please contact me for information.